Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Welcome drink
- Access to all official conference sessions
- Conference kits with the program and Abstract Book or a Pen Drive copy
- 2x coffee break during the conference
- 1x lunch during the conference
- The Thursday evening dinner is optional for an additional $75 fee (selected during registration). Registration does not cover dinners.
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that
paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members
may register as per the following charges:
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan
copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the
last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- For a Paper Maximum Upto 4 Authors/Co-Authors are Allowed.
- For Attending the conference Only 1 Author/Co-Authour will be allowed if extra members
are intrested to attend,extra Charges of 199$ per person will be charged
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Step2: Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money mail the bank statement at [email protected]( With your complete registration details )
Step3: Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines